Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] NFS4 stream has malformed packes

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:47:52 -0500
At Didier's suggestion, I rolled the r23517 change to packet-rpc.c back to r23252 to try it out in my local sandbox.  There are no longer any packets marked as malformed, at least not with the "malformed" filter.  There are still 214 malformed packets that appear using the Expert Infos though.  Not sure why that is.

Reference: http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.py/trunk/epan/dissectors/packet-rpc.c?r1=23252&r2=23517

- Chris