Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New Dissector: LLRP

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 07:12:20 +0100
Hi,

Patience my friend, patience. With over 250 bug reports and 75 patches pending it will take some time before anyone gets to it. Especially since your dissector is not small and very atypical, someone has to a liking to it and invest the time to verify it. That will take some time.

Thanx,
Jaap

Matt Poduska wrote:
What else needs to be done before this dissector can be added to the
Wireshark source tree? Is there something I've missed in this process?

Thank you,
Matt Poduska