Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Dissector bug, protocol CPFI

From: "Andries E. Brouwer" <Andries.Brouwer@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:42:21 +0100
Wireshark version: 0.99.6.

Message:
17:25:48          Warn Dissector bug, protocol CPFI, in packet 1: packet-cpfi.c:196: failed assertion "pinfo->src.type == AT_ETHER"

Cause: this particular packet has pinfo->src.type == 2 (AT_IPv4)
instead of 1 (AT_ETHER).

OS: Linux (various distros, various kernels)

Trace file: 1 packet, 140B (not included, info available on request)

Andries