Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to change Wireshark from English version to Chinese version?

From: tan tan <yisong_2003@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:02:37 +0800 (CST)
Hi!
I have build Wireshark from source successfully.I want to change Wireshark from English version to Chinese version.But it seems that the GUI of Wireshark cannot desplay Chinese  characters correctly.What can I do?Whould you please help me to solve this problem?Thanks!

锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷瘢�匡拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷券锟斤拷锟姐还锟斤拷什么锟斤拷