Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Some problems when building Wireshark from source(with more erro

From: tan tan <yisong_2003@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:47:03 +0800 (CST)
Hi!
      I sent a letter some days ago,somebody told me to provide more detail about the error after they read my letter.Now I provide some more information about the error in the 3rd issue as follow.I hope some one could help me with building Wireshark from sourcecode successfully.
1.After editing the config.nmake file,a red spot with a white a excalmatory mark appeared on the wireshark directory which containing the source code,what did it stand for?
2.Can I use python2.5  when building Wireshark0.99.7 from source?
3.When I was building Wireshark0.99.7 under Windows ,everything was ok until
   the sourcecode was compiled.I encountered a problem as follow:

packet-wbxml.c(5216) : error C2220: warning treated as error - no 'object' file
generated
packet-wbxml.c(5216) : warning C4819: The file contains a character that cannot
be represented in the current code page (936). Save the file in Unicode format t
o prevent data loss
packet-wccp.c
packet-wcp.c
packet-wfleet-hdlc.c
packet-who.c
packet-windows-common.c
Generating Code...
Compiling...
packet-winsrepl.c
packet-wlancap.c
packet-wlccp.c
packet-wol.c
packet-wps.c
packet-wsp.c
packet-wtls.c
packet-wtp.c
packet-x11.c
packet-x25.c
packet-x29.c
packet-xdmcp.c
packet-xml.c
packet-xot.c
packet-xyplex.c
packet-yhoo.c
packet-ymsg.c
packet-ypbind.c
packet-yppasswd.c
packet-ypserv.c
Generating Code...
Compiling...
packet-ypxfr.c
packet-zebra.c
packet-dcerpc-atsvc.c
packet-dcerpc-budb.c
packet-dcerpc-butc.c
packet-dcerpc-dfs.c
packet-dcerpc-drsuapi.c
packet-dcerpc-dssetup.c
packet-dcerpc-efs.c
packet-dcerpc-eventlog.c
packet-dcerpc-initshutdown.c
packet-dcerpc-lsa.c
packet-dcerpc-nspi.c
packet-dcerpc-srvsvc.c
packet-dcerpc-winreg.c
packet-dcerpc-wkssvc.c
packet-dcerpc-wzcsvc.c
packet-acp133.c
packet-acse.c
packet-ansi_map.c
Generating Code...
Compiling...
packet-ansi_tcap.c
packet-camel.c
packet-cdt.c
packet-cmip.c
packet-cmp.c
packet-cms.c
packet-crmf.c
packet-ctdb.c
packet-dap.c
packet-disp.c
packet-dop.c
packet-dsp.c
packet-erf.c
packet-ess.c
packet-ftam.c
packet-gnm.c
packet-gsm_map.c
packet-h225.c
packet-h235.c
packet-h245.c
Generating Code...
Compiling...
packet-h248.c
packet-h282.c
packet-h283.c
packet-h323.c
packet-h450.c
packet-h450-ros.c
packet-h460.c
packet-h501.c
packet-inap.c
packet-ldap.c
packet-logotypecertextn.c
packet-mms.c
packet-mpeg-audio.c
packet-mpeg-pes.c
packet-nbap.c
packet-ns_cert_exts.c
packet-ocsp.c
packet-p7.c
packet-pkcs12.c
packet-pkcs1.c
Generating Code...
Compiling...
packet-pkinit.c
packet-pkix1explicit.c
packet-pkix1implicit.c
packet-pkixproxy.c
packet-pkixqualified.c
packet-pkixtsp.c
packet-pres.c
packet-q932.c
packet-q932-ros.c
packet-qsig.c
packet-ranap.c
packet-rnsap.c
packet-ros.c
packet-rrlp.c
packet-rtse.c
packet-s4406.c
packet-sabp.c
packet-smrse.c
packet-snmp.c
packet-spnego.c
Generating Code...
Compiling...
packet-t125.c
packet-tcap.c
packet-ulp.c
packet-wlancertextn.c
packet-x224.c
packet-x411.c
packet-x420.c
packet-x509af.c
packet-x509ce.c
packet-x509if.c
packet-x509sat.c
packet-dcerpc-nt.c
Generating Code...
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"D:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\BIN\c
l.EXE"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"D:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\BIN\n
make.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"D:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\BIN\n
make.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
C:\wireshark>
 Chould you please help me to resolve these problems,thank you!

锟脚伙拷1G锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟劫分百凤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷
锟脚伙拷锟斤拷锟斤拷-锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷杀锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷骚锟斤拷