Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] beginner problem

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:36:44 +0400
Perhaps what you are looking for is proto_tree_add_uint_format. packet-sctp is one of the dissectors which uses this.

On Dec 15, 2007 5:07 AM, bijjou2000 < bijjou2000@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hello

i musst display an adress with 9 bytes in HEX form. but i will not define it with proto_tree_bytes because the the displayed adress is without 0x in the front.
i have to try it with sproto_tree_add_string then convert it in HEX form .

my question is :is this the only possibility or there are othe predfined functions in wireshark to do this.

i would be very grateful for help .

bijjou