Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] beginner problem

From: "bijjou2000" <bijjou2000@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 01:07:04 +0000
hello

i musst display an adress with 9 bytes in HEX form. but i will not define it with proto_tree_bytes because the the displayed adress is without 0x in the front.
i have to try it with sproto_tree_add_string then convert it in HEX form .

my question is :is this the only possibility or there are othe predfined functions in wireshark to do this.

i would be very grateful for help .

bijjou