Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building wireshark-0.99.8-SVN-23860 fails due to uncreated d

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:56:11 +0100
On 14. des.. 2007, at 18.45, J.C. Wren wrote:

Building under Windows, when the Makefile.nmake got to the following
step, it failed.  The plugins directory had not created prior to it
attempting to create the 0.99.8-SVN-23860 directory.

I added this patch and the icon_color_[0-9].xpm to the correct Makefiles.
You should try r23864 when the buildbot is finished.

--
Stig Bjørlykke