Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] error during make /usr/local/bin/python -o packet-ncp2222.c Unkn

From: Mayank Jain <mayank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:02:23 +0530
Hi all,

I am getting following error during make command can anyone of you please give your inputs regarding this error

Steps used during the building of wireshark

Checked out the code from this command
 svn co http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/wireshark/trunk/ wireshark

./autogen.sh

Configure command line arguments used during configuration
 ./configure --with-ssl

Reason for using the --with-ssl is I am getting the following error when I run the configure command without any option it give me following error
checking arpa/nameser.h presence... yes
checking for arpa/nameser.h... yes
checking for iconv... yes
checking for iconv declaration...
extern size_t iconv (iconv_t cd, const char * *inbuf, size_t *inbytesleft, char * *outbuf, size_t *outbytesleft);
checking whether to use SSL library... no
checking whether to use kerberos... yes
checking for krb5-config... /usr/bin/krb5-config
configure: error: Kerberos library requires -lcrypto but --with-ssl not specified

not after using ./configure --with-ssl it is able to proceed and able to create make files but when I run make it gives me following error message

make

LANG=C /usr/bin/perl ./make-version.pl .
Version configuration file version.conf not found.  Using defaults.
This is a build from SVN (or a SVN snapshot).
SVN version tag will be computed.
svnversion.h is up-to-date.
make  all-recursive
Making all in tools
Making all in lemon
sed -e 's,@BIN_PREFIX\@,/usr/local/bin,' -e 's,@TSHARK_BIN\@,tshark,' -e 's,@DUMPCAP_BIN\@,dumpcap,' < ./setuid-root.pl.in > setuid-root.pl
chmod +x setuid-root.pl
Making all in wiretap
Making all in doc
Making all in epan
Making all in crypt
Making all in ftypes
Making all in dfilter
Making all in dissectors
/usr/local/bin/python  -o packet-ncp2222.c
Unknown option: -o
usage: /usr/local/bin/python [option] ... [-c cmd | -m mod | file | -] [arg] ...
Try `python -h' for more information.
*** Error code 2

--
Thanks