Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Outstanding issues for 0.99.7

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:26:47 -0800
The 0.99.7 section in http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/Roadmap lists two
outstanding items for 0.99.7:

  - Add "PortableApps" (Windows USB stick) package to website
  - Items marked with {1} in the TODO list of Development/SNMP

I'll work on the PortableApps updates in the next day or so. How do the
outstanding items in Development/SNMP affect users? Is it a matter of a few
missing PIBs in the distribution, or is it something more severe?