Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Compilation failure: cannot open include file: 'hmac.h' (pac

From: Kaul <mykaul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:01:13 +0200
Thanks, I've tried that, but it didn't help. Can you tell me where your hmac.h and/or des.h files are located?

On Dec 11, 2007 12:31 AM, Stephen Fisher < stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 02, 2007 at 10:05:16PM +0200, Kaul wrote:
> I can't compile latest SVN for the last two days or so, getting:
>
> packet-kerberos.c(74) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'des.h':
> No
>  such file or directory
> packet-isakmp.c(50) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'hmac.h':
> No
> such file or directory

> Any ideas? gnutls related?

Unfortunately, I have no idea since I'm not a regular Windows developer.
I can say that my Windows build is working fine.  Have you run "nmake -f
makefile.nmake setup" recently then tried compiling?  That will grab the
latest libraries for you like you did when you first set up the buil
environment.

Steve