Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Install Problem with config log

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 18:54:07 +0100
Hi,

You're a brave man, trying to compile Wireshark on a IXP425 board. But this line in config.log is a dead giveaway:
configure:3058: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
There's no compiler on your board.

Thanx,
Jaap

Wong Kwan Tat-DCRM36 wrote:
Dear Team
I'm a native Linux user, so I try to follow your step to install the wireshark, however, i can't run when I type "./configure". Attached the log file for reference.
Sorry for bother you.
P.S ( I use the UC7420 emb linux www.moxa.com <http://www.moxa.com>)
Regards
*Kwan Tat Wong *| Engineer - RFID System | Enterprise Mobility Services
*Motorola Inc.* | 18/F, Two Harbourfront, 22 Tak Fung Street, Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong e-mail : kwantat.wong@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kwantat.wong@xxxxxxxxxxxx> | office: +852 2182-2314 | mobile: +852 9688-8735 | fax: +852 2182-2321