Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Install Problem with config log

From: "Wong Kwan Tat-DCRM36" <KwanTat.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:36:36 +0800
Dear Team

I'm a native Linux user, so I try to follow your step to install the wireshark, however, i can't run when I type "./configure". Attached the log file for reference.
Sorry for bother you.

P.S ( I use the UC7420 emb linux www.moxa.com)
Regards
Kwan Tat Wong | Engineer - RFID System | Enterprise Mobility Services
Motorola Inc. | 18/F, Two Harbourfront, 22 Tak Fung Street, Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
e-mail : kwantat.wong@xxxxxxxxxxxx | office: +852 2182-2314 | mobile: +852 9688-8735 | fax: +852 2182-2321