Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Regarding inclusion of operations and parameters inANSI TCAP

From: "Anders Broman" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:49:21 +0100
Hi,
It should NOT be part of ANSI MAP. I'm not familiar with ANS TCAP but how you should adress this depends on how you are using ANSI TCAP i guess:
- Privare Operation Code.
- Using the dialouge portion or not...

You need to make your own dissector for the operations, parameters and results then change find_tcap_subdissector() in packet-ansi_tcap.c to call your
dissector for the apropriate operation codes. You could set up a dissector table for private operation codes and let your dissector register in it.
Regards
Anders