Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Windows buildbot failing on portableapps package

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 23:56:16 -0500
The Windows buildbot appears to be missing the now required NSIS FindProcDLL plugin.  It can be obtained here: http://nsis.sourceforge.net/FindProcDLL_plug-in (or here: http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Find_Process_By_Name).

Reference: http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/200711/msg00009.html

Unfortunately, every time the NSIS installer is updated, the DLL will have to be manually copied to the plugin directory, as it is not yet included with the NSIS installer (to my knowledge).

- Chris