Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Problems in IO Graphs with time values greater than ~429 seconds

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 21:14:17 +0100
Hi.

We currently have a problem drawing advanced time graphs when the time value is greater than ~429 seconds. This is because we handle seconds and microseconds in one guint32, which will wrap at this point.

Do all platforms support guint64 or should we stay with this limit?
Or maybe rewrite gtk/io_stat.c to handle time differently?

--
Stig Bjørlykke