Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 23560: /trunk/ /trunk/doc/: wireshar

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 23:23:46 +0100
On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 10:53:52PM +0100, Ulf Lamping wrote:

> Maybe simply "Reset Color 1-10"? This makes a relation in terminology of
> the menu entries used when the filter was set. I don't think that adding
> yet another term for the reset entry (like temporary) is such a good idea.

Hmmm... I'm not sure "Reset Color 1-10" is accurate, as the colors are
not reset, it's the filters used for the colors that are being reset.

> And maybe put a separator between this entry and the Coloring Rules -
> this is really something different and should be visually separated IMHO.

At first I had these items under the "Edit" menu, below the "Mark" items
(with a seperator in between). Would that fit the character of the
temporary colowing rules more?

Cheers,
    Sake