Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] VS2008 Express compilation attempt

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 23:03:02 +0100
Kaul schrieb:
The attached change to libpcap.c (re-order the #include statements) seems to solve it. There are other places it is required (capture-wpcap.c, for example), and this simple change didn't work as nicely.
I've checked in some changes, so MSVC 2008 EE now at least compiles Wireshark.

Unfortunately, Wireshark won't run because of some DLL problems, but I didn't had the time to take a deeper look into it ...

Regards, ULFL