Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] RPC RQUOTA protocol

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 07:08:51 +1100
As jaap said,  the interface description for ONC-RPC services can
often be found in
/usr/include/rpcsvc

Here is a link to an interface description that defines both version 1
and version2 of rquota
http://ninna.tom.sfc.keio.ac.jp/sa/sources/quota-tools/rquota.x

It should be fairly straightforward to add rquota v2

If you can provide example captures I can add it for you