Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Dissectors generated using ASN.1 tool asn2ws could not be co

From: Zongjun <qizongjun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 17:37:21 -0800
Problem solved!

I am trying to switch back to 0.99.5 release, since it is selected by my work group.  It turned out I was using the file autogerated by asn2wr coming with 0.99.6 release, which create the following extra codes inside the "dissect_xxx_PDU()" function:
   asn1_ctx_t asn1_ctx;
   asn1_ctx_init(&asn1_ctx, ASN1_ENC_BER, TRUE, pinfo);
Also, with 0.99.5, the tool refers to <epan/asn1.h>, which should be <plugins/asn1/asn1.h>

Regards,
Zongjun