Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 23560: /trunk/ /trunk/doc/: wireshar

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 14:23:28 +0100
On 25. nov.. 2007, at 03.39, Stig Bjørlykke wrote:

It works correct on my Ubuntu.

Well, not exactly correct.  I also get the crash on Ubuntu.

Load a capture with two conversations. Select one conversation and pless ctrl-5 ctrl-6 ctrl-7 ctrl-8. Only the color for ctrl-5 is used. Select the other conversation and press ctrl-5 ctrl-6 ctrl-7 ctrl-8. Observe the wrong conversation is updated.

Now press ctrl-4 ctrl-3 ctrl-2 ctrl-1 and observe the color change when "downgrade". Pressing ctrl-space a couple of times now usually triggers a crash.

--
Stig Bjørlykke