Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 23560: /trunk/ /trunk/doc/: wireshar

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 14:03:45 +0100
On 25. nov.. 2007, at 13.42, Sake Blok wrote:

I just checked in SVN-23582 which fixes a problem introduced by
me by using g_slist_concat() incorrectly. Could you check if this
fixes your issue too?

Nope, still the same error.

And I have found another strange behavior. I have a cauture with two conversations. When changing conversation color on both, one of them can "steal" the color from the other, but does not update the color on the conversation. And sometimes the color on one conversation is changing when the other conversation is selected.

And I find its possible to "downgrade" the color for a conversation (from 10 to 1), but not "upgrade".

--
Stig Bjørlykke