Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] tests on buildbot

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 11:04:27 +0100
Hi!

I had a look at the buildbot tests and after I commented out the "read filter" test, it works ok on my XP machine.

All buildbot machines are still unhappy and I don't have a clue what to do about it:

win32: Was working one round ok, but then reported:

2.1.1 Step: Exit status for existing file: "./dhcp.pcap" must be 0
"Exit status for existing file: "./dhcp.pcap" must be 0" Failed!

Seems there's something wrong with a file ./dhcp.pcap and I my guess is that there's still a dumpcap running

Ubuntu:

Lot's of MIB warnings (also needs a fix) and then:

"Invalid capture interface -i" Failed!

That I don't understand.

Solaris:

suite-capture.sh: line 55: ping: command not found

It seems all three errors can only be fixed with access to the buildbot machines, Gerald can you have a look at those?

Regards, ULFL