Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Can Wireshark bugzilla report be marked private after initia

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 01:16:50 -0700
On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 03:03:15AM -0500, Jim Young wrote:

> Unfortunately it looks like a lowly old submitter such as myself
> doesn't have access to a "Private bugs and attachments" checkbox AFTER
> a bug has been submitted.  Nor do I see any checkbox on the attachment
> submission page to mark an attachment as private.

Gerald - is this intentional or is there a setting you can change on
Bugzilla to allow bug openers to mark their own bugs as private after
opening them?

> I guess I need you (or one of the other developers) to mark bug 2017
> as private since I can't seem to submit the triggering trace file as
> private.

Done.  Now anything you put in the bug, including files, cannot be seen
outside of the core developers.  In fact, if they list bugs it won't
show up and if they type in that bug number, it will give an access
denied message.  Now let's just hope it lets you as the opener access it
still :-).

Steve