Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Can Wireshark bugzilla report be marked private after initia

From: "Jim Young" <sysjhy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 03:03:15 -0500
Hello Steve,

>>> Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx> 11/24/07 2:28 AM >>>
> On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 01:09:47AM -0500, Jim Young wrote:
>> Can a bug report that is initially created as public be later marked
>> as private (by the bug submitter)?
>
> You should be able to check "Private bugs and attachments" underneath
> the Additional Comments.  At least.. I can ;)
>
>> Alternatively is it possible to submit an attachment to bugzilla and
>> mark it as private?
>
> Even better.  Yes, when you choose to attach a file, there is a Privacy
> section with a checkbox for Private.
>
> If neither of these work, let us know and I (or another developer) can
> mark your bug private for you.

Thanks for the info

Unfortunately it looks like a lowly old submitter such as myself doesn't have
access to a "Private bugs and attachments" checkbox AFTER a bug has
been submitted.   Nor do I see any checkbox on the attachment submission
page to mark an attachment as private.

I guess I need you (or one of the other developers) to mark bug 2017 as
private since I can't seem to submit the triggering trace file as private.

Thanks,

Jim Y.