Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Can Wireshark bugzilla report be marked private after initial su

From: "Jim Young" <sysjhy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 01:09:47 -0500
Hello,

Can a bug report that is initially created as public be later
marked as private (by the bug submitter)?

When one initially submits a bug to bugzilla there's a checkbox
available to mark the bug as private.

Comment #2 to bug 1308 implies that bugs can be later updated
to private...

 http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-bugs/200701/msg00124.html

Perhaps I'm being dense (it wouldn't be the first time) but I've been
unable find the mechanism to reconfigure an already open bug as
private.

Alternatively is it possible to submit an attachment to bugzilla and
mark it as private?

The Wireshark Wiki states "In Bugzilla you can mark the bug and/or
attachment as "private"." [1]

[1] http://wiki.wireshark.org/ReportingBugs?highlight=%28bugzilla%29

Again I was unable to find the mechanism to upload an attachment
as private.

Thanks in advance for any help in this matter.

Jim Young