Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How/where do I add an attachment to a Bugzilla entry

From: "Fulko Hew" <fulko.hew@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:30:58 -0500
I'm trying to submit a bugzilla entry for my patches and new dissectors
but I can't find anything on the entry page that allows me to add my
patch file as an attachment.

Am I missing something obvious,
or should I include the patchset inline as part of the 'bug description'?

... And I'd like to get my stuff into 0.99.7 before its formally released.  :-)