Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Build error: NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'sed'

From: "Stage Ontw" <stageontw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 07:33:27 -0500

My problem seems to been fixed now. In the file config.nmake I tried to add a version with a ‘/’ and spaces in it (after VERSION_EXTRA=). I think sed fails in this part of the makefile. But the strange thing is, if I deleted the version after the problem had occurred, the building process still fails. That’s why I never suspected that line to be the reason off the crash.

Thanks for thinking with me anyway,

Joost

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify Stage Ontw by telephone or stageontw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.