Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Build error: NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'sed'
From: "Peter Johansson" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 07:57:29 +0100
I compile Wireshark using both VS 2005 and VS 2005EE and do not run into problems like this. What version of cygwin sed are you using? Mine is ver 4.1.5-2.
There are no "special" settings you need to setup to build with VS 2005 (either version) other than updating config.nmake to reflect which VC++ version you are compiling with.

/ Peter