Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] wireshark release question

From: Jose Felipe Mejia Bernal <jfmejiab@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:39:13 -0800 (PST)
Hi, my name is Jose Felipe Mejia, i am a software developer, i am looking for a complete wireshark source project did it in visual studio 7.1, in your website there are all releases developed but only one complete solution project(wireshark-0.99.6). I would like to know if u could tell me where i can find the wireshark release project that i am looking for.

Best regards
Jose Felipe Mejia