Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Capturing to something else than files or humans

Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:26:56 -0000
Hi WireShark developpers,

I only recently came in touch with this awesome piece of software. I was wondering whether or not it is possible to make that the results of the capturing (after filtering, analysis) is being pushed out to another server instead of the current file saving or human user interface.

e.g. to push out a constant stream of network protocol information for another systems to look at instead of people?

Thanks in advance,

Steven Defoort
BT