Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Donating to support development?

From: John Morrissey <jwm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:24:54 -0500
[Sorry if this is the wrong list for this; I was torn between -users and
 -dev.]

The WebSphere MQ dissector really saved my bacon a few weeks ago - thank
you to whomever implemented it!

A fair bit of my spare time is consumed by other Open Source projects, so I
don't have much time to donate. Instead, I'd like to express my thanks
financially, if possible. I looked at the Wiki and SourceForge project
pages, but didn't find any information on donating. Are financial
contributions accepted to foster development?

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o
jwm@xxxxxxxxx        _-< \_          /  \       ----  <  \,