Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] startup error with my dissector

From: "Amit Khullar" <Amit.Khullar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:29:22 -0000

Hi,

After I copy a privately built dissector (dll) in the plugin directory of the wireshark, I get following error on wireshark.exe startup:

Couldn't load module C:\Program Files\Wireshark\plugins\0.99.6\ppci.dll: The specified module could not be found.

Here ppci is my own dissector built on 0.99.6 code version. The wireshark version I am using is also the same.

Can anybody help me out ?

Regards

Amit