Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 23421: /trunk/ /trunk/gtk/: color_dl

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 02:23:45 +0100
On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 05:52:39PM -0700, Stephen Fisher wrote:

> Looks good now.  However, I just noticed that I get this error when I
> have a highlighted rule and point to another rule and press the Shift
> key (without even clicking on the other rule):
>
> (wireshark:15837): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_selection_get_selected:
> assertion `selection->type != GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE' failed
>
> I think this just started after your latest updates, but maybe it was
> there before.  I'm about to leave and just didn't want to forget this
> error.

Yes, I did notice these errors too, however, they were there before
my patches. I just reverted gtk/color_dlg.c and gtk/color_edit_dlg.c
to r22945 and then the errors are no longer there. After reverting
to r22946, the errors start to appear, so r22946 somehow introduced
these errors.

See: http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.py?view=rev&revision=22946

I will try to find the cause and fix it. If anybody else has a clue?

Cheers,

Sake