Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 23421: /trunk/ /trunk/gtk/: color_dl

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:52:39 -0700
On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 09:32:36PM +0100, Sake Blok wrote:

> I took a look at all the currently used list-like windows. As the
> "coloring rules" window enables the user to create entries, just like
> the "Display filter macro", "capture filters" and "display filters"
> window, it should resemble them more then it should resemble the
> protocol list, which only uses a sorted list of non-user editable
> items that can be enabled or disabled.

Looks good now.  However, I just noticed that I get this error when I
have a highlighted rule and point to another rule and press the Shift
key (without even clicking on the other rule):

(wireshark:15837): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_selection_get_selected:
assertion `selection->type != GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE' failed

I think this just started after your latest updates, but maybe it was
there before.  I'm about to leave and just didn't want to forget this
error.

Steve