Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to diagnose "failure to capture" situation?

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:26:56 -0500
You may want to read this http://www.winpcap.org/misc/faq.htm#Q-16, and follow the link to http://www.micro-logix.com/WinPcap/Supported.asp to check on how successful others have been in using the particular adaptor you're trying to use Wireshark/WinPcap with.  You might also consider posting your question on the WinPcap mailing list, but you should probably indicate the specific adaptor and WinPcap version you're using.