Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 23421: /trunk/ /trunk/gtk/: color_dl

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:34:46 -0700
On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 03:18:53PM +0000, sake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=23421
>
> User: sake
> Date: 2007/11/10 03:18 PM
>
> Log:
>  This patch makes it possible to disable individual coloring rules
>  without having to delete them. The patch has been tested on
>  Fedora-7 with GTK+ 1.2.10 and GTK+ 2.10.11.

Nice feature.  Any chance you could enhance it so the enable button is
only active if the rule selected is disabled and the disable button is
only active if the rule selected is enabled?  So only one of the enable
/ disable buttons would be active at a time (the other would be
"inactive").

>  Any info on how to use strikthrough in clists within GTK1 is more
>  than welcome :-)

Hmm.. I can't find anything on a quick search.  BTW, the CList widget is
fully documented in GTK2.0 documentation.  I wouldn't spend too much
time on it since not many people use GTK1 anymore and you do have a
workaround in place.

Steve