Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] 0.99.7 release?

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 17:22:55 -0500
> Did you manage to build/install/use the Portable Wireshark
successfully?

Graeme,

I did manage to create the portableapps installer, with one warning
produced (see below).  However, I have not had a chance to actually test
it.  I will try to test it soon ...

- Chris

Install: 5 pages (320 bytes), 1 section (1048 bytes), 1160 instructions
(32480 b
ytes), 452 strings (6914 bytes), 1 language table (306 bytes).
Datablock optimizer saved 122226 bytes (~0.1%).

Using lzma (compress whole) compression.

EXE header size:               48640 / 34304 bytes
Install code:                          (41444 bytes)
Install data:                          (75759098 bytes)
Compressed data:            18446171 / 75800542 bytes
CRC (0xC4BFB741):                  4 / 4 bytes

Total size:                 18494815 / 75834850 bytes (24.3%)

1 warning:
  unknown variable/constant "{SectionMain}" detected, ignoring
(Installer.nsi:17
2)
        cd ..
        cd ..
        cd ..

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all
copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data
corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and
viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are
not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering,
amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.