Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] New WTAP_FILE_TYPE
From: Ukky <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 18:26:39 +0000
Hi,

I'm trying to implement a new WTAP_FILE_TYPE. I have followed the instructions in the wiretap/README files and it appears to be partially working.
What I see is around ten packets correctly annotated in the packet list
window, showing correct IP addresses, ports etc. However, the protocol
tree window does not reflect what is seen int packet list and the data
window appears to be showing data from some arbitrary point in the input
file.
I feel I am pretty close to getting this to work and would really
appreciate any ideas.
Rgds
Al