Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] 0.99.7 release?

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 23:24:56 -0500
I would also suggest ensuring that the user-guide.chm is updated as well.  You especially Ulf work hard on it to keep it current, but it seems to me that the latest version isn't always included with the releases.

Speaking of documentation ... there's an additional plugin required for the NSIS installer so the Portable Apps version of Wireshark can be built.  Not sure if that's been documented anywhere?  For that matter, not sure if the Portable Apps capability has been documented anywhere?

- Chris