Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Use of EXTERNALt
From: Stig Bjørlykke <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 00:27:38 +0100
On 6. nov.. 2007, at 22.57, Anders Broman wrote:

I have gotten rid of the use of EXTERNALt in a lot of dissectors (check your traces)

The EXTERNAL handling in packet-ber.c does not decode octet-aligned encoding according to the direct-reference, like acse did (from r22308).
The attached patch will dump a correct TNEF in a X.420
FileTransferData (like before), but I don't have time to dig deeper
into this to determine if this is an appropriate solution.  Maybe the
X.420 dissector should decode the actx->external.octet_aligned data
for each bodypart and put them in a top tree node?
Graeme: what do you think?

--
Stig Bjørlykke