Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 23352:/trunk//trunk/epan/dissectors/

From: "Kukosa, Tomas" <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 21:54:04 +0100
Hi,

I thought it would not be necessary to document it as is was planned just like temporary option for short period till we update all ber dissecors.
The lifetime of this option is longer than I expected but I hope it is near till its end of life.

When all BER dissectors can be generated with -X -T I will change their behaviour to default and both will be removed.

Regards,
  Tomas