Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 23319: /trunk/asn1//trunk/asn1/: Mak

From: "Anders Broman" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:29:43 +0100
Hi,
I may have missed out on 'how-to' but it's no longer possible to do
Make in ../asn1/'dissector'/ going up a level and doing
Make ... xx often refuses to work - ''xx' is up-to-date*

xxx\asn1>nmake -f makefile.nmake dap gives:
Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility   Version 6.00.8168.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1988-1998. All rights reserved.

NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make 'generate_export'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '(cd' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
Studio\VC98\Bin\N
MAKE.EXE"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

Etc...