Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] decoding Remote Desktop Protocol

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:26:23 +1100
I have commited an initial and very limited X.224 dissector that
registers TPKT on port 3389 and makes TPKT spawn off this port into
X.224 instead.

The X.224 dissector is very incomplete and only really dissects
CR/CC/DT and only for class 0.
But it is good enough for now as a start to decode up to and including
the X.224 layer for remote desktop.

Please if you feel like it   give T.12x a try and put it ontop of this
dissector.