Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] decoding Remote Desktop Protocol

From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:09:50 -0500
>From the EULA
2.	ADDITIONAL LICENSING REQUIREMENTS AND/OR USE RIGHTS.
a.	Distributable Code.  The software contains code that you are
permitted to modify and distribute internally within your organization
if you comply with the terms below.
i.	Right to Use and Distribute.  The code and text files listed below
are "Distributable Code."
•	Files with an ".npl" file extension.  You may copy and distribute
the object code form of code of only those files marked with an ".npl"
file extension and copy and use such modified files solely for your
internal use.

So, no joy there.  I bow to your wisdom.

-Jason