Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] make in ./doc entered twice
From: Jeff Morriss <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:38:16 -0400

Toralf Förster wrote:
I observe the following since some svn revissions:
Yes, that's because the (top level) doc make targets are in the top
level Makefile but they are built out of the docs directory.
It actually causes a problem when doing parallel makes (e.g., "make -j
8") because some things in the doc directory end up being built twice
and in parallel, which mangles the contents of the file.
I don't know much about all this stuff works so I never had enough time
to learn how it works and subsequently change it.