Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] FW: BER ASN1 generated dissectors update?

From: "Kukosa, Tomas" <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 21:45:07 +0200
Graeme,

e.g. COMPONENTS OF should work and many other new ASN.1 features are supported now.

I have tried to compile it from original code.
It was necessary to fix small asn2wrs bug but it works now.

See attached file.
It contains just compiled DirectoryAbstractService.asn without any additional code.
The dap.cnf contains class definitions necessary for compilation.
They can be written by hands or exported from protocol where they are defined.

As ASN.1 has many features and asn2wrs is quite complex / and little bit chaotic :-[ / let me know if you have any additional question.

Tomas

PS: sorry for HTML mail but I can access my office mail only via web ant it does not allow me to make plain text

Mailcode: Ph5U5F3p