Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] wimaxintel.dll

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:48:39 +0100
Hi Etay,

For the question you are asking - have you looked at the Mac-to-Mac plugin checked in at the same time as the wimax R1 plugin?

The source code can be viewed at:  http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.py/trunk/plugins/m2m/packet-m2m.c?view=log

If you want to use a different framing, you could.  To see how to find the individual dissectors called by m2m, I tried:

ukeng7 martinm main : grep find_dissector *.c
packet-m2m.c:   wimax_fch_burst_handle = find_dissector("wimax_fch_burst_handler");
packet-m2m.c:   wimax_cdma_code_burst_handle = find_dissector("wimax_cdma_code_burst_handler");
packet-m2m.c:           wimax_pdu_burst_handle = find_dissector("wimax_pdu_burst_handler");
packet-m2m.c:   wimax_ffb_burst_handle = find_dissector("wimax_ffb_burst_handler");
packet-m2m.c:   wimax_hack_burst_handle = find_dissector("wimax_hack_burst_handler");
packet-m2m.c:   wimax_phy_attributes_burst_handle = find_dissector("wimax_phy_attributes_burst_handler");

Other WiMAX interfaces (R6, R4, R3) send over UDP are covered by the wimaxasncp dissector plugin. Hope this helps,
Martin