Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] QSig link type

From: "Varuna De Silva" <varunax@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:21:48 +0530
Hello,

We have developed an interface which captures traffic on a E1 line,
As I know QSig too uses HDLC framing and sometimes run on
dedicated E1s connecting 2 PBX's.

I believe we can get Qsig too decoded by wireshark with the
help of our device.

Can I know the linktype, given to QSig on Wireshark.

Are there any other things that I should take precautions in
handling QSig other than changing the linktype in the pcap_t
structure.

Thanks

Varuna De Silva