Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] SVN23221 Windows build failure due to "unresolved external symbo

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 22:50:24 -0400
packet-wimaxasncp.c
wimaxasncp_dict.c
plugin.c
Generating Code...
        link -dll /out:wimaxasncp.dll /NOLOGO /INCREMENTAL:no /MACHINE:I386 /DEB
UG packet-wimaxasncp.obj wimaxasncp_dict.obj plugin.obj ...\..\epan\libwireshark.
lib  C:\wireshark-win32-libs\glib\lib\glib-2.0.lib  C:\wireshark-win32-libs\glib
\lib\gmodule-2.0.lib  C:\wireshark-win32-libs\glib\lib\gobject-2.0.lib wimaxasnc
p.res
   Creating library wimaxasncp.lib and object wimaxasncp.exp
wimaxasncp_dict.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _eth_stdio_fopen
wimaxasncp.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x460'
Stop.

- Chris

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all
copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data
corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and
viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are
not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering,
amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.